WELCOME TO J.A. CARROLL SOLICITORS
J.A. Carroll Solicitors have been delivering quality legal services to the South Burnett community since 1931.
The staff of J.A. Carroll Solicitors can give you sound, practical legal advice in these and many other important areas of law to help you move strongly into the future. We give advice to you in plain English and in a courteous and professional manner.
With our vast experience of how the law affects you in the South Burnett, J.A. Carroll Solicitors can answer your legal queries and assist you to achieve the best possible legal outcome.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced, highly qualified and knowledgeable staff.
The potential spread of the Coronavirus is of great concern to all of us.
Consequently, we have now closed our Nanango office but our offices at Kingaroy and Murgon are still fully operational.
Our office are still operational, none of our staff are in self-isolation and we still provide the full range of legal services.
We have taken the following precautions to restrict the spread of the virus:
- Telephone appointments – With the exception of the drafting of Wills and Enduring Power of Attorneys (EPAs), we are able to provide our appointments by way of a telephone conference.
- We are yet to receive any direction from the Queensland Law Society that appointments for the drafting of Wills and EPAs may be done by telephone conference.
- Due to the lock-down of nursing homes and other such facilities, we are currently unable to visit clients at these facilities.
- Limited Staff Contact – We are limiting the number of staff who will have face to face contact with our clients.
- This may mean that our clients may not have face to face contact with the staff member who is handling their matter.
- Disinfection Station – At our offices, there is a disinfection station at the entrance to the office which is available to all members of the public.
Now incorporating South Burnett Lawyers
From 24 January 2020, South Burnett Lawyers will become part of J.A. Carroll Solicitors.
We wish to welcome all the clients and stakeholders of South Burnett Lawyers to J.A. Carroll Solicitors and we look forward to working with you in the years to come.
All the safe custody documents, such as Will, EPAs, Certificate of Titles, etc will be stored at our Kingaroy office.
To the partners of South Burnett Lawyers, Trevor Gibson, who has been practicing as a solicitor for 47 years, and Scott Roberts, who has been practicing as a solicitor for 44 years, we wish wish them all the best in their well earned retirement.
Due to the incorporation, J.A. Carroll Solicitors now have an office at 99 Lamb Street, Murgon.
Areas Of Law
We have a collective wealth of local knowledge and professional experience to help you protect your interests in many areas of Law including:
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Personal Injury Claims
- Commercial Law
- Family Law (Property & Children)
- Criminal Law
Kingaroy Office Murgon Office
132-134 Haly Street 99 Lamb Street
Kingaroy, Qld 4610 Murgon, Qld 4605